FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
STEP ASIDE SUPERHEROES, THE ARCHIE GANG IS HERE —
AND READY TO WELCOME ONE LUCKY FAN TO THE
RIVERDALE IS THE OFFICIAL HOTEL KEYCARD OF COMIC-CON® 2018
Visit comiccon.thewb.com/Riverdale for a Chance to Win a
Trip to Visit the Vancouver Set
Twitter Pitch: Step aside superheroes, the @ArchieComics gang is here! @CW_Riverdale is the official @warnerbrostv hotel keycard of @Comic_Con, w/14 different designs: http://bit.ly/2KUMl9X; plus, visit comiccon.thewb.com/Riverdale for chance to win a set visit #WBSDCC #SDCC2018
BURBANK, Calif. (July 11, 2018) — Step aside, superheroes — the Archie Comics gang is here! Riverdale will play a starring role at Comic-Con® 2018, with 14 members of the cast of the acclaimed hit drama featured on the official hotel keycard of this year’s convention — and one lucky fan will win a trip to visit the show’s Vancouver set. Fourteen different versions of the keycard have been produced, and more than 40,000 branded room keys will be available at nearly 40 participating hotels throughout the San Diego area. For more information on how to enter the Riverdale set visit contest, visit comiccon.thewb.com/Riverdale.
The lucky winner and a guest will get a behind-the-scenes look at the subversive small town of Riverdale and may also have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet members of the cast.
This is the first time in Warner Bros. Television Group’s 10 years as the official San Diego Comic-Con® hotel keycard sponsor that fans will have the opportunity to win a chance to visit the set of the featured series.
- Riverdale cast members KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes, Cole Sprouse, Marisol Nichols, Madelaine Petsch, Ashleigh Murray, Mark Consuelos, Casey Cott, Skeet Ulrich, Charles Melton, Vanessa Morgan, with Mädchen Amick and Luke Perry are featured on the keycards.
- From 12:01 a.m. PT on Thursday, July 19, through Midnight PT on Saturday, July 21, fans can log on to thewb.com/Riverdale to enter for a chance to win a trip for two to visit the Vancouver set of the show. Fans may enter once per day. The winner will be announced at the Riverdale Comic-Con panel in Hall H on Sunday, July 22, from 11:45 a.m.–12:45 p.m. PT, where fans can catch up with the stars and producers of the show and find out the latest about Archie after that shocking season two finale. The winner does not need to be present to win. All contest rules will be listed on the site.
- Riverdale returns for season three Wednesday, October 10, at 8/7c on The CW. Riverdale: The Complete Second Season is available now on Digital and will be released on Blu-ray™ and DVD on August 7. Become a fan on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CWRiverdale, and follow the show on Twitter at @CW_Riverdale.
# # #
(818) 954-5062, email@example.com
(818) 954-4556, firstname.lastname@example.org
(818) 954-3967, email@example.com
(818) 954-1985, firstname.lastname@example.org